15 Mar How to Find a Reputable Contractor for Waterproofing Services
Waterproofing your home is a significant investment that protects your home from major damages from external elements like rainwater and the interconnected structural damages that dampness can create. It is a reasonable expense for preventive measures rather than the enormous losses that damages and their corrective actions will cost. Hiring the right contractor will ensure the job gets done impeccably. But more often than not, the industry is flooded with salespeople who promise a good deal and end up doing low-quality work that isn’t customised to your building.
To determine the right waterproofing services for you, here are certain red flags that will be flare up during the initial consultation itself:
- Suppose the person booking the appointment for a consultation will only schedule it when both the adult decision-makers are available. In that case, you must know that you are talking to a company interested in making the sale. Any waterproofing specialists services will not insist on such things.
- Any waterproofing services, worth their reputation, will only take about an hour for consultation and inspection of your premises. However, if they book two hours of your time, then you’ll know they are factoring in the time needed for them to convince your objections and settle the deal before you get around to consulting with another contractor.
Here are a few steps you can take to make sure to get reputable experts known for being the best waterproofing contractors in Melbourne:
- A good word of mouth referral from a trusted friend will be a safe bet for an honest review of the contractor’s waterproofing services.
- Next, contact the Better Business Bureau to research at least 2 or 3 service providers.
Consulting with 2 or 3 waterproofing specialists will allow you to compare the services, cost and get the best value for money and the appropriate waterproofing services you need.
During the consultation, be prepared to ask relevant questions to further determine their quality of services.
- While the waterproofing specialists inspect your building and recommend to seal the base bent walls, you should ask whether they’ll repair the foundation cracks. If they suggest any outdoor repairs, you should ask about their excavation plan; mini excavation equipment or hand digging is most common. If they mention using commercial excavation equipment, you’ll know they aren’t appropriate.
- Ask about their service warranty. A highly reputed waterproofing services company will offer you a “no-water” warranty. That means that after they are done with their services, you should not be finding any water in your foundations. The best waterproofing contractors in Melbourne will be able to offer you exemplary services.
Hire Impeccable and Best Waterproofing Contractors in Melbourne
Spotless Trades are a family-owned business that offers waterproofing as one of their specialised services in Melbourne. They have many years of experience and extensive knowledge as waterproofing specialists and assure you of the highest quality and craft standards.
We value each of our customers and provide a personalised solution to suit your requirements. Whether you are looking to waterproof your home or fix a leak, we assure you of world-class service. If you are searching for a commercial or residential waterproofing contractor for your home or business, look no further than Spotless Trades. Fill in our contact form or call 0426 204 090 to request a quote.